Gooroo - Senior Consultant - People, Change & Transformation
Senior Consultant - People, Change & Transformation
- Melbourne (VIC, Australia)
This Senior Consultant role requires you to work with and guide partners (and customers) in their use of Gooroo technology and science. You will will build trust, accelerate adoption and assist with internal and external referrals.
The primary function of this role is consulting and advisory.You will be required to:
- Create enduring relationships with all stakeholders; becoming a trusted, responsive, reliable, informative and inspiring partner.
- Influence our partners and customers to embed Gooroo in their strategic objectives and vision for their organisation, employees and customers.
- Form part of Gooroos professional services (advisory) capability where you are engaged to directly advise and work collaboratively with clients on their Gooroo implementation.
- Team up with the Gooroo sales and customer teams to ensure were delivering an end-to-end seamless and integrated experience for customers.
- Provide direct input to product development and R&D efforts; informing the improvement of Gooroo technology and solutions delivery.
- A minimum of 5 years management consulting experience in areas such as change management, transformation, organisational design and workforce development
- Strong experience in relationship management at the senior executive level.
You will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in an agile, collaborative and fast-moving environment. You are excited about the challenge of bringing new capability to market and educating partners and customers on its benefits. You are outcome-focused with a strong customer service ethic. You love a challenge and don't stop until you get the result.
In applying for this job, you will be required to answer questions relating to your experience with the following skills.