Gooroo - Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director
- Melbourne (VIC, Australia)
- Build enduring relationships with all stakeholders; becoming a trusted, responsive, reliable, informative and inspiring resource.
- Own the customer and/or partner relationship, while teaming up with the Gooroo sales and customer teams to ensure we're delivering an end-to-end seamless and integrated experience for customers.
- Influence our customers and partners to embed Gooroo in their strategic objectives and vision for their organisations, employees and customers.
- Build and convert a pipeline of new opportunities within a direct client or partner account.
- Grow the size of each account as evidenced by increasing monthly recurring and consumption revenue.
- Identify, define and implement collaborative and profitable initiatives and programs with Gooroo partners.
- Develop an account management and customer success framework for Gooroo to ensure a consistent and quality customer experience is delivered.
- Contribute to the development of sales materials and marketing messages to ensure the value proposition is clear, attainable and differentiated on a global scale.
- Coordinate and developing success stories / case studies with customers and partners.
You will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in an agile, collaborative and fast-moving environment. You are excited about the challenge of bringing new capability to market and educating partners and customers on its benefits. You are outcome-focused with a strong customer service ethic. You love a challenge and don't stop until you get the result.
A background in consulting and previous work in the enterprise technology, digital transformation and/or strategic human resources disciplines will be favourably considered.
For more information about Gooroo, please visit www.gooroox.com.
In applying for this job, you will be required to answer questions relating to your experience with the following skills.